How to Trick Your Brain to Like Doing Hard Things - Atomic Habits by James Clear
Atomic Habits by James Clear is the best self-improvement book right now.
If you are struggling, consider an online therapy session with our partner BetterHelp: tryonlinetherapy.com/fightmediocrity
This video is sponsored by BetterHelp.
Get any FREE audiobook of your choice here: audibletrial.com/fightmediocrity
If you want a suggestion for the free audiobook or for reading a book, here's FightMediocrity beginner's reading list:
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki: amzn.to/1VLAklY
2. The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss: amzn.to/1Qn5DA5
3. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie: amzn.to/1VLAoCe
4. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene: amzn.to/1VLAoSK
5. The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida: amzn.to/1Qn5EDZ
6. Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl: amzn.to/1Qn5GM0
7. Mastery by George Leonard: amzn.to/1VLArOu
8. Mindfulness for Beginners by Jon Kabat-Zinn: amzn.to/1VLAs4S
9. The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday: amzn.to/1VLAslw
The links above are affiliate links which helps us provide more great content for free.